H&A Prestige Bottling Ltd, based in Chorley, is one of the UK’s largest independent contract bottling companies. H&A offer filling, packing and bonded warehouse solutions. We specialise in all alcohol, non alcohol and syrups and provide a complete supply chain solution with the ability to fill products in a range of shapes and sizes.
H&A is looking for two Shift Logistics Coordinators to join our busy Warehouse team, reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Acting as the first point of contact for any Inbound and outbound stock related issues
- Investigating issues relating to delivery discrepancies and escalating these with relevant Managers.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely capture of delivered / despatched goods.
- Maintain alignment of SAP stocks against any other relevant stock management / movement systems.
- Coordinate the booking of all inbound deliveries in conjunction with outbound slot allocation.
- Liaising with relevant teams in organising the “offload” and “put to stock” activities across the facility.
- Conduct daily stock validation reports in the absence of warehouse supervision.
- Monitor and manipulate the stock put-away strategy to maximise warehouse space
- Responsible for ensuring final “order to carrier” checks are completed.
- Monitor and ensure FIFO stock rotation principles
- Find solutions to allow the continuous flow of the unloading and loading activities.
- Any other reasonable request
The successful candidate will:-
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet business deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to establish and maintain relationships
- Be confident, reliable and trustworthy.
- Be IT literate, including excel.
- Good knowledge of SAP is desirable.
Working hours will be on a rotating shift pattern of 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday.
Salary depending on experience. Other benefits include 5% pension contribution, life assurance, health care plan and long service days.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com